Jump to content
Wolyo

Meahwa request

Recommended Posts

Just wanted to please request for the Meahwa to be added to the game for Xbox soon.  I want to play again but not with a class I won't stick with.I have all the equipment ready and I'm just waiting 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wolyo said:

Just wanted to please request for the Meahwa to be added to the game for Xbox soon.  I want to play again but not with a class I won't stick with.I have all the equipment ready and I'm just waiting 😔

All classes are supposed to be available before the end of the year. Stop these beggar's posts .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

All classes are supposed to be available before the end of the year. Stop these beggar's posts .

Do you really think that Maehwa, Valkyrie and Kunoichi will be released until end of the year? When we look back into class releases, there was a rhythm of 6-8 weeks for a new class. Mystique was released shortly. Therefore I expect only one (and with a lot of luck two) of these classes will come until end of the year and the other classes will be skipped to the first quarter of 2020.

That's more realistic for me 😉

If I could vote, I would vote for the Valkyrie next. A female warrior is missing mostly for me 😎

Edited by Mihari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mihari said:

Do you really think that Maehwa, Valkyrie and Kunoichi will be released until end of the year? When we look back into class releases, there was a rhythm of 6-8 weeks for a new class. Mystique was released shortly. Therefore I expect only one (and with a lot of luck two) of these classes will come until end of the year and the other classes will be skipped to the first quarter of 2020.

That's more realistic for me 😉

If I could vote, I would vote for the Valkyrie next. A female warrior is missing mostly for me 😎

Do you even still play the game? 

Tamer awakening came on 16th of October and Mystic released two weeks later on 30th. Mystic awakening is next week so something is definitely coming on 27th. 

As much as PA is struggling with content vs optimization they still want to satisfy people at least with the classes it seems. 

I don't expect Dreighan and t8 horses from the road map but releasing three missing classes is likely to happen. 

Fingers crossed for the rest of classes for all the others cause I got mine already. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...