Sasuke1412

Nightvendor

Hey im a bdo player on ps4 i have a problem i wanted to buy something from patrigio the nightvendor he sold me bhegs gloves i pressed on buy with the money from my storage a text popped up and said u have no permission and kicked me out and it was gone and i needed to reroll help pls

(Copy and Paste from our direct message)

I'm sorry to hear that :( Unfortunately if there wasn't anything physically lost like silver, or the purchase was  never made we won't be able to see anything in our logs. If we can't see anything in our logs we don't have a way to see what to give back. With the night vendor roll we wouldn't be able to see how much the price was or anything. The only way we would be able to do anything about it is if you happened to catch a video clip of it. When dealing with situations like this I always remind adventurers if there's an issue, take a video, write down the date and exact time, and submit a ticket with all the info. That's the only way to get things sorted we have no way to track. I know it doesn't help much now, but if something ever pops up in any game in the future you'll know exactly what to do.

CM Valtarra