TastyNuggz

Mystic's LT+B teleports her into the terrain more than the striker's UP+B move

The music has a move the is triggered by LT+B, she literally gerts stuck in the terrain so much that I have to swap characters and wait forty from minutes for the escape button to let me out. Even then I can't get out sometimes. So I am forced to buy travelers maps form the CM so that I can not waste my time here. For people who work regularly, this is Devastating because they only have maybe a couple hours before they have to wake up.

The worst part is I'm trying to actually make gains and not spend ellions tears and tons of in game money on Crystals that break. But this has been going on FOREVER. I have submitted many many many tickets and it's always the same response:

"You should emergency escape"

I ALREADY HAD TO DO IT FIVE MINUTES AGO BECAUSE THIS BUG IS SO FREQUENTLY OCCURING!

PLEASE, I am almost certain with the money you have made on this game that it justifies fixing something so simple like this. I alone have put a bunch of money into my quality of life purchases because I love this game. The fact that you can neglect someone who sent 6 tickets back when it was only my Striker getting stuck was really painful, and now you release the character I have been wanting since launch and she 6 times out of 10 get stuck in rocks and sand and the worse one was this death loop seen in the attached screen capture, I keep having to spend tears to revive myself and even the emergency escape doesn't work she is still under the soldiers graveyard in some sort of ocean swimming forever. I would submit a ticket but you can't even reply to a ticket when they respond to you and they are wrongly trying to help you. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR AUTOMATICALLY REGURGITATED RESPONSE IS GOING TO INSTRUCT ME TO EMERGENCY ESCAPE AND 

THAT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL HERE

HAVE A LOVELY DAY BEING YOUR TRUE SELF ....

save_1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

I haven't seen anyone else dealing with this, did the issue get cleared up? Have you submitted a ticket? 

CM Valtarra

It has also happened to me but the way I've fixed it is by doing the skill again and hoping I target an enemy and it gets me out

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

I haven't seen anyone else dealing with this, did the issue get cleared up? Have you submitted a ticket? 

CM Valtarra

I have fallen under textures using wolf's frenzy (LT+O) yesterday in Kama region. It is very likely to happen when the character is next to the land mass like hit, mountain or even high stair cases like in Cadry ruins.

I keep falling under textures with my striker's echo spirit as well. 

For me only Escape button works and it is on cooldown so yeah, it is sketchy. 

@CM_Valtarra

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Sorry, I should have been more clear, me stating that I haven't seen any other issues is my thought process that this might not be widespread. Not that it isn't happening to you. 

Did you submit a ticket?

I'll also include it in the daily report, just want to make sure all bases are covered :)

CM Valtarra

12 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Sorry, I should have been more clear, me stating that I haven't seen any other issues is my thought process that this might not be widespread. Not that it isn't happening to you. 

Did you submit a ticket?

I'll also include it in the daily report, just want to make sure all bases are covered :)

CM Valtarra

I didn't submit any tickets cause I already had this issue with striker so it's not new for me. It doesn't change the fact that it's obviously a bug which made me not pick up this skill on my mystic once I awakened yesterday. I'm sure other people did report it. 

Mkay, well the best way to resolve bugs is to report them. Banking on other players reporting it is a bit risky, but I sent this one over so we should be good.

Thanks again!

CM Valtarra