BeasleyBaxter

character settings reset to default dailey

i have recently started playing a second character and it seems like my settings reset to default now every day on my characters. it resets my radial bars my inventory placements and my costume settings on all my characters. i have been reseting my settings with my first log in every day for about 2 weeks now on all my characters. when i was only playing a 1 class i never had this issue.

I don't think it resets daily. As long as you only play that one character, all the settings will stay the same. But I think this is a known issue, and they are trying to fix it already! ;)

14 hours ago, BeasleyBaxter said:

i have recently started playing a second character and it seems like my settings reset to default now every day on my characters. it resets my radial bars my inventory placements and my costume settings on all my characters. i have been reseting my settings with my first log in every day for about 2 weeks now on all my characters. when i was only playing a 1 class i never had this issue.

Known bug, origins from March launch on XBOX. All this months after release on xbox and I still get some of my settings reset . Most notably the slider which limits how far you can see other adventurers. I have to turn in on and set to 15 daily.