profjpg

Thank you!

This might be cheesy, but I am always scouring these forums before I post anything and so I see a lot. And one thing that got my attention the most, is how helpfull and nice @CM_Valtarra always is. So I thought I make a little post thanking you for being always awesome and wish you a lot of good drops ingame! (though not from my pool, I need that silver Dx) 

It is no implicitness to have such a nice CM, I know this from experience, and it can be very hard to always be like that online! 

A little extra thanks goes to @Lipty who is also very active and trying to help a lot of people.  

I am having a lot of fun with the game and I know it is not easy to keep all version clean and bug free, especially when you have 3 or 4 different versions of the game. So a big happy hug for the whole Black Desert team for trying so hard! 

PS: I think it would be nice to maybe keep this thread kinda free of angry comments about things you are frustrated about guys. You can always go make a support ticket or vent to your friends. Sometimes a little bit of positivity can change your whole day into a wonderful experience! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awwww this is so sweet 😭 This was the perfect thing to open up first thing in the morning! I really appreciate the acknowledgement. I always try my best to be as helpful as possible. I love this game, and the adventurer's! I am so lucky that I get to hang out with you all every day and this is another reminder why. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you 🖤

CM Valtarra

ps- Thank you @Lipty for being so helpful all the time. You're one in a million 🙌

• Thanks 1

Well played Mister ;)

It should always be the first priority to give your knowledge to other players. I help where i can and I did not play BDO in other systems then ps4.

Just sharing my selfmade experiences with you guys.

@CM_Valtarra you do a great job, keep it up.. we need more helpfull ppl for our ps4 Community

Greets and thanks 🤓

Lipty

• Like 1

I'd like to thank the two of you also. I have never heard  of bdo until  this September on my ps4, so it's been 2 months in it for me, and I  like to thank the two of you for helping me n the rest of us on our journey. Cheers Mates

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Vainamoinen said:

I'd like to thank the two of you also. I have never heard  of bdo until  this September on my ps4, so it's been 2 months in it for me, and I  like to thank the two of you for helping me n the rest of us on our journey. Cheers Mates

Awww you're so sweet, thank you!!! Another awesome day thanks to these compliments 😊