vWDeathWishWv

cant use wagon in any way

yesterday i was out horse taming and finally got a female t3 but when when i remote recovered my wagon,(i left it in a safe zone) it came back but now its durablt bar is at 1/6600 and when i try to select it it just flashes once and the menu is nowhere to be found i have a bunch of valuable stuff and my 2 best horses on it and i cant even disconnect them. my wagons icon is purple at all of the stables but none of them are counting them as being in the stable ex: my wagon says its stabled at the southern gaurd camp but when i go there its not there but the icon for it is still purple like the horse i have there that i am able to take out and its like that at all the stables ive unlocked. im really frustrated and would really appreciate some advice/assistance. my 2 horses on the wagon are a lvl9T5N and a lvl5T3A ant the stuff in my wagon is some garbage and all of my weapon gems and all of my gold/silver bars and it has a topper on it 

EDIT:i forgot to mention that it wont let me repair it either

Edited by vWDeathWishWv
forgot to mention something

Did you go to the stable it originally came from to get it? I had this issue too and realized I wasn't at the original stable I took the wagon out of.

CM Valtarra