Sign in to follow this  
Hazylyric5

Uhh.. content..?

Or lack there of. I mean 1 character every 4 weeks.. really.. really😑.... come on there is literally no reason for this. No way we get full road map this year unless they drop a large update like they did at beginning and give us 3 at once. And the new region when??

Ikr but hey these are the same people who gave us fishing boats that doesn't level sailing skills. New region but no caphras stones or alchemy stones, said t8s were in the game but aren't, haven't fixed invisible walls, people still dc on boss fights and can't load back in until its dead so they don't get anything, still missing valk/ kuno/ maewha. What's the next region Dreighan? Bet we don't see that until E3 2020 lol.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Hazylyric5 said:

Or lack there of. I mean 1 character every 4 weeks.. really.. really😑.... come on there is literally no reason for this. No way we get full road map this year unless they drop a large update like they did at beginning and give us 3 at once. And the new region when??

Don't expect Dreighan or horses. The game is in optimization phase now and they won't push major update because it would allegedly rollback what's already optimized. 

The rest of classes, perhaps yes. When they add new classes they add particle effects related to their skills and this also requires a lot of optimization. 

Road map is an indication, many road maps go south, this one too. 

These are the reasons. 

Don't listen to forever lvl 49 neck beards like Deathz Angel cause all he does is talking sh*t on the game for having no content when he didn't even leave calpheon cause he is 49 since March. 

In order to enjoy all the spots currently in the world and get the knowledge and energy for further investment you need more than lvl 49. 

it's easier to bash the devs than look at it from the bright side. 

• Thanks 4

On 11/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, Hazylyric5 said:

Not to be super optimistic kappa but the last roadmap wasn't released according to the schedule as well. So take these with a grain of salt and try to make best with what we got now or even prepare for the upcoming content

On 11/20/2019 at 2:58 PM, Hazylyric5 said:

Or lack there of. I mean 1 character every 4 weeks.. really.. really😑.... come on there is literally no reason for this. No way we get full road map this year unless they drop a large update like they did at beginning and give us 3 at once. And the new region when??q

At this stage I'm not even sure if the additional classes & areas can save the game in the EU.

I've basically been sitting on my character for the last few months with very little to do other than grind the same old content I've been doing for months now.  The only upgrades I can get are 1 more TET ring or a PEN Dande (realistically my final end game build was full TET armour/weapons/accessories & a PEN Dande). Even though my character is extremely well geared I have very little to do. There's no real endgame for me, as I like to PVP and currently there's like a handful of people that can beat me in BA and NW/Siege is pretty much unplayable, unless you enjoy rubber banding into invisible enemies for hours on end.

I know a lot of people aren't close to having full TET accessories, but there's really not much to do once you get to that stage. BDO really lacks meaningful endgame content. I think until they add some kind of competitive system into the game it's just gonna slowly dwindle away when people realise there's not much point in getting those last few GS levels.

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW