SoulEaters

Can't use the peral item

I was under effect of macuto ( spanish ) item so I couldn’t use the 2 inventory +16 i wait the effect pass and when i try yo use the inventory space just allow me to use 1 and the another one is until now in my pearl inventory what i want isnt a refound i want to use the item i think the system dont allow me because i have just 15 space block and the item is for 16 and the game don't allow me neirher to make inventory space quest so please give me a solution for this problem already 2 weekes trying to use it i don’t want a refound i want the item get use successfully in my main account shangxiang Archer lvl 54 - 22.894%  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by SoulEaters

Hey,

wow you spending alot of money oO. The maximum size of your inventory is192 slots if i remember right. You have 15 slots left so you cant use a +16 inventory voucher. Thats how the game is working so i dont think there is a solution for you, except you buy the smaller inventory vouchers ;)

Greets Lip

But not suppose to fix my bugg because in the suggestion quest i have 4 of 3 inventory quest i used thinking there was more quest of inventory so my character is bugged 

There is another thread about those inventory quests here in the bug forum. Some of the inventory quests vanish when you do other inventory quests. That is not a bug though, that is on purpose, cause doing some will exclude others.