Do you have what it takes to enter the Altar of Blood and defend the Relic? Riches will await you and your party the longer you survive. Altar of Blood is coming to Black Desert Xbox on November 27.

🩸

ow.ly/px2e50xkeMx 

AltarOfBlood.jpg

Are Shai's unable to participate in the Alter of Blood? It won't let me join because I need to complete the awakening quest... but I have no black spirit quest!

Edited by FireBabe
Auto correct messed me up

2 hours ago, FireBabe said:

Are She's unable to participate in the Alter of Blood? It won't let me join because I need to complete the awakening quest... but I have no black spirit quest!

is your She lvl 56? that's the only way you are gonna get prompted for your awakening quest lol.

Im level 61. Got my talents. Pretty lost on what needs to be done next to get my shai in the Alter of Blood. 

Edited by FireBabe
Darn auto correct!

I have yet to participate, did you get it sorted out? Also, I suggest asking in the general chat area. Usually if there are people with issues too they will chime in. I will pass this along to headquarters to see if there is a bug that way they know asap if there is. 

CM Valtarra

Since I will be away for thanksgiving, pleas submit a bug report via www.console.playblackdesert.com/support I sent this to the devs in a report. I'll check back in on Monday to see if there is any follow up info :)

CM Valtarra

In will go to the general chat area as well. Thank you! And have a wonderful weekend!

Edit: I found out you log into a different character that is awakened to complete the quest.  Thankfully I did have one!

Edited by FireBabe
  • Like 1