Ragekillin

Cannot log into my main character but can with others

My main character was running by mirumok ruins entrance on the horse when suddenly the game force quit and I had to re launch. When I logged back in and tried to sign into the character again it force quit every time. I can log into my other characters no problem but my main with all my stuff on it is now bugged and I can’t enjoy. 

NA

XBOX

Edited by Ragekillin

I’ve even tried lowering settings, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting cache. So weird! The problem is my main has all my silver and gear so I’d be starting from scratch here unless they can fix it. Ughr. How long does it take for a support ticket to be answered?

48 minutes ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that :( Have you submitted a ticket yet? In order for us to personally look into your account you need to let our elite team know. Here is the link:

https://console.pearlabyss.com/Support

Please let me know how everything works out

CM Valtarra

Yes I have with no response yet. How long does it take? Game is unplayable for me with no gear or silver..

@CM_Valtarra could you please help out? They sent me a generic reply that didn’t help whatsoever. I had to submit a whole new ticket to reply to their reply. It’s been over 24 hours now still says “registering”. This is completely frustrating. It’s also a waste of my value pack. Game bug that’s causing me to not be able to play or use anything that I’ve purchased from the Pearl shop. And support is so slow and inefficient!

As I said yesterday, we aim for a 3 day turnaround time. This is on par with other companies. If the issue hasn't been resolved by the time you hit 3 days. I will look into it.

CM Valtarra