Elder Cog

Please add caphras stones

4 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

For the love of god please add these in next update.. 

We have been waiting FAR TO LONG.

Many thanks

I feel u man, i got my hedgehog back but I can't be bothered to gather since it aint worth the time =_=

9 hours ago, Elder Cog said:

For the love of god please add these in next update.. 

We have been waiting FAR TO LONG.

Many thanks

Completely agree not having caphras and alchemy stones is completely retarded not having them in game makes kamasylvia and most gathering not even worth doing especially in kama since half the drop pool is for alchemy stones and caphras

• Like 2

I've quit the game now cause of the lack of caphras and capotia crafting. Blew ~5 bil trying to make either a Tri Tung ear or ogre ring, and I refuse to grind another 50+ hours at Polly's for nothing. I'll be back once those 2 things and Drieghan are out and progression is worthwhile/attainable again.

13 hours ago, Binkley said:

I've quit the game now cause of the lack of caphras and capotia crafting. Blew ~5 bil trying to make either a Tri Tung ear or ogre ring, and I refuse to grind another 50+ hours at Polly's for nothing. I'll be back once those 2 things and Drieghan are out and progression is worthwhile/attainable again.

OK