Chris3485

Valkyrie Release

Not sure how much is true or not but people in server chat on M3 Xbox one are saying Valkyrie may be released on Wednesday  December 4th?

5 hours ago, Chris3485 said:

Not sure how much is true or not but people in server chat on M3 Xbox one are saying Valkyrie may be released on Wednesday  December 4th?

No, no, and no. There was no tweet on Friday, no tweet today. Besides this week is PS4's update, we had one last week. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No, no, and no. There was no tweet on Friday, no tweet today. Besides this week is PS4's update, we had one last week. 

You are the only one who answers to these guys 😆😆 they don’t understand and they will not,, don’t waste your time 😆😆😆

5 hours ago, Urek Mazino said:

You are the only one who answers to these guys 😆😆 they don’t understand and they will not,, don’t waste your time 😆😆😆

Maybe I just hope that this will prevent another topic from being created. I don't know! 😅

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Valderama said:

nice

Free char coupon for her would be nice too.

I don't think we will get a free character slot coupon. I expect it will be like the other new classes, that the character slot coupon will have a reduced price for 2 weeks.