RedBack

Used utensil sale bug

When I sell my used cooking utensils to an npc I'm supposed to get 60k silver for the calpheon cooking utensil but only received 1 silver, been happening for a few weeks now. 

NA

serendia 2

Edited by RedBack

The price is only valid for items with full durability. If you use the things and they have no durability anymore, you only get one silver.

8 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

After doing more research it looks like it's a 10% increase in price when buying back an item.

So 10% on top of 1 silver. See where I'm going with this.... yet it wants 65000 silver for one item I sold for 1 silver. Before the bug the same used item was selling for 60000 silver. And it's with multiple items not just the calf cooking utensil. 

@RedBack I am personally not having any issues with it on my end, but customer service can take a look at it as well if you would like another GM to test it. Here is the link for you:

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support

CM Valtarra

The way I see it the bug was items with 0 durability were being sold for full price before an update and was fixed to properly sell the items based off how much durability was used. The buy back feature will always go off the item's price as if it had full durability. I think their issue now is that the item they sold for 1 silver is now being offered to buy back at full price with a 10% markup.

Have y'all bought back the items you sold at 0 durability and have the item come back repaired with full durabiltiy? That might be game breaking but it'd be cheaper to just buy a new one.