Bootleg Mix

Operation Breakthrough quest broken

I had to dismiss this quest because the injured soldier wasnt registering for the turn in. I went to pick it up again and it is not putting it back into my questlog even when I activate it. I have tried server hoping and everything else I can think of to get it to be put back into my questlog with the same results. I wouldn't mind just ditching the character and starting again, seeing as how I am only around 14 hours or so in, but I just purchased those sweet sweet cosmetics and dont want to throw away around 70 dollars worth of cosmetics that are character bound. If anyone has a solution that would help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am on Xbox if that helps.

I'm sorry to hear that @Bootleg Mix. I will pass this info on to the devs this evening. I also suggest submitting a ticket for this to see if customer service can do anything about getting the quest back for you. 

CM Valtarra

21 hours ago, Bootleg Mix said:

How do I go about submitting a ticket to customer service? I didn't see any options in game for that.

@Bootleg Mix here is the link:

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support