Sign in to follow this  
Omnibane

12/10 bug

Since the 12 /10 parch to fix the mailbox issue. Was installed the game has relogged my character 7 times in 3 hours sometimes it will let me play for 30 minutes sometimes 2 minutes. Everytime the first 2 system messages are unpacking complete then The setting is invalid. My PlayStation is up-to-date and I would like to avoid wasting my time and bandwidth reinstalling the game.

Thank you for the feedback! I see a few people are reporting this issue, I will be handing this all to the devs this evening. I highly suggest redownloading to see if it clears the issue up. Also, if you have time, I suggest submitting this as an official ticket here:

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support

CM Valtarra

I have uploaded a 3 1/2 min clip that shows what is happening

I have reinstalled the game to no effect if I go anywhere with mobs I have this issue I can process cook or fish but I can't ride from one city to another or get any xp without this happening over and over. From the clip you can imagine trying to grind out some xp