Daniel

8.11 Beta info

How does the pay shop work in Beta does the stuff we buy transfer over to our characters at launch? I’m not paying for stuff twice. I’ve already got  a lot of money going into this game. 😂

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Andeddu said:

How does the pay shop work in Beta does the stuff we buy transfer over to our characters at launch? I’m not paying for stuff twice. I’ve already got  a lot of money going into this game. 😂

You can’t buy stuff @[CM] Simon already said that it will be turned off and nothing in beta transfers over. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Purchases will be disabled during beta as it's not the full launch. 

Actual beta

Will the beta be downloadable from the Australian store? If it's not I'm going to be worried that it won't be on the Australian store when the full game releases and we'll have to wait months after release like Neverwiter and TERA to purchase anything/actually buy the game)

5 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

That was the plan :D

I was wondering why there was no news last week 🤣 🤣 🤣

1 minute ago, xCROv said:

Can you clarify what you mean by "It's not the full launch?"

Since it is a Beta, it's going to have a lot of bugs when comparing to the stable release on PC

10 minutes ago, xCROv said:

Can you clarify what you mean by "It's not the full launch?"

It's open beta.BETA. 

Beta is testing phase of game development and not RELEASE OF THE GAME 

@TOPIC

Edited to include information from Simon, so people who only read first post, do not need to repeat the same questions......

Edited by Daniel
  • Confused 1

Man yall are asking some dumb a$# questions to the stuff @Daniel said in the first comment 😂😂😂. I know Simon brain hurts looking at these questions. Like y would you be able to purchase stuff in a BETA! And Why would you think your progress will carry over to the full game in a BETA TEST! lmao sorry simon for being toxic it was eating me alive not to say some about these ridiculous questions. Like at least use yo brain before you type acting like yall never played a beta before sheesh.

Edited by King Aion
  • Like 2

Could someone clarify the start time to me? Is 12am in the night between the 7th and the 8th or noon at the 8th? Always confused by this

Edited by D4rkSt0rmMF

17 minutes ago, D4rkSt0rmMF said:

Could someone clarify the start time to me? Is 12am in the night between the 7th and the 8th or noon at the 8th? Always confused by this

Midnight Thursday morning.

@[CM] Simon
How long will the Beta Run?

I'm so stoked for the game to finally releasing a open beta! Been waiting Soo long.

Too bad i Go on holiday the day before release 😥

Edited by A Dark Agent

17 minutes ago, A Dark Agent said:

@[CM] Simon
How long will the Beta Run?

I'm so stoked for the game to finally releasing a open beta! Been waiting Soo long.

Too bad i Go on holiday the day before release 😥

My guess it will end Sunday so 4 days

49 minutes ago, Asianhunk said:

We still need Xbox live gold?

more then likely as it is a MMORPG and all multiplayer game on xbox need xbox live to play inless it has a single player mode.

9 hours ago, King Aion said:

Man yall are asking some dumb a$# questions to the stuff @Daniel said in the first comment 😂😂😂. I know Simon brain hurts looking at these questions. Like y would you be able to purchase stuff in a BETA! And Why would you think your progress will carry over to the full game in a BETA TEST! lmao sorry simon for being toxic it was eating me alive not to say some about these ridiculous questions. Like at least use yo brain before you type acting like yall never played a beta before sheesh.

Finally someone said it out loud. Love you man.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, King Aion said:

Depend on the game actually vigor had a open beta and all the progress from the beta carried over.Its safe to ask these questions certains games allow it.

@King Aion

13 hours ago, King Aion said:

Because almost no games run true beta these days its just more of a demo version of a finished game. Just the fact that BDO is scheduled to launch less than 2 months after beta start is proof enough. It will take them a month just to gather all the feedback and i doubt they can do any real changes in such a short amount of time... Also cash shop needs to be tested as well both items and maybe feedback on prices.

15 hours ago, King Aion said:

Tera beta you could purchase items and only those items transferred to the actual game. It's not an uncommon practice with mmo's. Low info responses make my brain hurt...

Edited by Jammer480
  • Haha 1

Man, I'm excited. I want to see how playing Sorc on PC(with a controller) differs to xbox. Like, I assume the button inputs will be easier or more streamlined.