Lizardmage

Disconnetct from the server

Hello! I enter the game will PS4 Pro and after loading the game there is a break with the message "Disconnected from Black Desert servers. Please try again".
The duration of the game session can be from 1-2 minutes to several seconds. Until 11 december 2019 this was not at all. The console has been updated to the latest version today.

Half my Guild are having issues logging in since the server maintenance. I have been kicked to the main screen twice while in activities. There are multiple complaints in Server and World chat.

Just thought I'd let you know you are not alone and the issues are across the EU region.

Hi

Ps4+ssd - region EU. System ps4 updated. Till new patch everything was ok. After patch 11/dec I recive disconnection few times. Session from few seconds to few minutes.

yea having the same problem longest I was able to stay in the game was maybe 10 minutes at max never had a problem with DC before the maintenance 

Hello, have been having the same problem since the last patch, and i was really looking forward to playing tonight after working all day 😢

really hope they fix the problem as soon as possible, cuz this game is my way to relaxe after a long and frustrating day!

good luck to all of us my fellow BDO players!!!

Thank you for the feedback! I see a few people are reporting this issue, I will be handing this all to the devs this evening. I highly suggest redownloading to see if it clears the issue up. Also, if you have time, I suggest submitting this as an official ticket here:

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support

CM Valtarra

Had the same problem yesterday, but it seems to be a character/server related problem. Couldnt play with my Shai (disconnect between 5 sec and 2 min everytime) on other servers then Arsha. Missed both WB i normaly attend because of this 😞

But my Tamer was fine on all servers, not a single disconnect. Let my Sorc afk fish over night and had also no disconect, was online in the morning when i checked.... so it really only happens on my shai.

17 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Thank you for the feedback! I see a few people are reporting this issue, I will be handing this all to the devs this evening. I highly suggest redownloading to see if it clears the issue up. Also, if you have time, I suggest submitting this as an official ticket here:

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support

CM Valtarra

Thanks for answer CM Valtarra.

Any news after 24h of bug existing ?

We can`t play.

PS4+SSD EU Poland. System PS4 updated