SoulVolume

STRIKER mysterious outfit !!!!!

I’m trying to figure this out 

but I’ve seen 2 strikers so far in. The passed 3 months with a trench goat looking outfit and I can’t find it on the internet to find out to get it or in game 

it’s not the grave keeper outfit but looks similar can some one help 

Only thing that comes to mind is the Karlstein outfit which kinda looks like they got a trench coat but that's the Pearl items as I'm excluding crafted outfits because they're hard to get the mats to craft them. So if it's not that Pearl item then its most likely a crafted outfit.

Scroll over to the outfit pieces and hit triangle to toggle select pieces of the outfit on or off. Pretty sure the cape is tied to the chest piece not sure. I'll have to open my 15 day karlstein box and check which one it is. Hold off on buying it until you're sure its the right one as well. In the meantime google the karlstein outfit and see if is the one. Not a lot of striker outfit images out there on the web so try some of the other male classes with the karlstein set on and see if it's the one you seen.

Edited by Takmatt
Typo