Sign in to follow this  
Magicwillow

Is it worth starting the game now?

Hey there, i know the game have been online for years now on PC.
Is it worth starting the game now on PS4 and will it be hard to catch up ?

How is the community ? many people playing ? crowded server or empty and boring ?

i would like to know before buying the game

I come from PC BDO, the game is very much alive, community isn’t like PC, the way I would describe it is on PC it was a marathon PS4 is a race and that’s how people tend to play the game.

Game has awful pop in and invisible walls, but if you can bypass that issue then you should have fun!

You should wait a few months before starting this game. Its got so many bugs, horrible events, and its heavily understaffed. 

Our devs cant fix anything and just make all of the content worse, if you have a decent to good PC just play PC. PS4 and Xbox both are not cared for correctly as an MMO. On PC all of these issues players are having would of been fixed by now. The consoles are just a cash grab. Once they CORRECTLY update this game then id change my mind, But right now we have the worst CMs and Devs possible.

Edited by Riukensei

On 12/25/2019 at 5:33 PM, Magicwillow said:

Hey there, i know the game have been online for years now on PC.
Is it worth starting the game now on PS4 and will it be hard to catch up ?

How is the community ? many people playing ? crowded server or empty and boring ?

i would like to know before buying the game

Both Xbox and PS4 versions have been here for quite some time already and you probably won’t catch up to the top players anytime soon unless you want to p2w your progression by selling maximum number of costumes every day and preorder all the gear. At this point people who don’t p2w are around softcap and p2w whales are most likely mostly pen already. 

You can still enjoy the game at your own phase. It’s never too late for it. I’m a laidback bdo player and it took me 9 months to reach softcap GS on Xbox without p2w but I started day one back in March. Now it is much easier to achieve it.