Mihari

[EU] Server lags and disconnects

@CM_Valtarra

Are there any connection problems with the EU servers today? I'm asking because all EU servers are very laggy today with a high ping and sometimes also disconnecting. Also my friends recognizing this since today morning. Some people in server and world chat are asking about high ping and lags.

Still extreme laggs since two days on the EU servers. Game is only playable outside prime time at the momemt.

Sorry for the late response! It has been a bit hectic on my end with the holidays. How is it doing today after the patch?

CM Valtarra

The Lags are MASSIVE. After a minute of running i get a Loadingscreen...every few minutes!! I can´t enter my storage cause of a extremly high delay. After Minutes of waiting maybe it works, but the most time its a trail an error. Changing Servers wont help. Pretty annoying!

• Sad 1

I have been getting a lot of feedback that the last patch helped clear up these issues. Are you seeing improvement?

CM Valtarra