BoneHead

BoneHead

Mein spiel baut sich ingame nicht auf und es reagiert auf keine befehle ich kann nicht reiten keine quests annehmen und keine quests abgeben was zur folge hat ich kann kein bisschen spielen. ich mag dieses spiel sehr und möchte es gerne weiter spielen somit somit  hoffe ich das mir jemand bei dem Problem helfen kann 

My game doesn't build up ingame and it responds to no commands I can't ride no quests accept and don't give quests what follows I can't play a bit. I like this game very much and would like to continue playing it so I hope that someone can help me with the problem 

There is an update happened today, but it didnt fix the problem. I have same problem. I bought this game from r3 playstation market. When I want to play it, its has long waiting loading menu after selecting character. (Took 5 min to go in game world). The game is unplayable and the quest menu is not working. 

But when I switched to another account which is r1 (us region), the game is loading fast and playable.

Its pointless to play in another account because I got a premium item on main account. Need to play  this game badly :(

Edited by leaalucard
Edit grammar

Thank you for giving us feedback on the issue. We are aware of the current optimization issues and we are hard at work to clear them up, thank you for your patience while we work to fix the issue. I will be forwarding your feedback to the devs to help assist in fixing it. 

CM Valtarra