Sanyara

Game is unplayable today......

the game was laggy all the time but playable .... but since the new update im loosing connection, cant use the market etc.etc.  im not able to open my inventory or map......and when im try to reconnect sometimes its not possible. servers all shown as empty, so i guess im not alone......very very very frustrating.....

ps: sry for my bad english☹️

i tryed to start the games 5 times in row right now....no way to get in the game😡

Edited by Sanyara

I'm sorry to hear this :( I will let the devs know. Also, were you ever able to log in? If you have time, let me know if you notice any chances for good or bad.

CM Valtarra

Posted (edited)

20200101_041948.thumb.jpg.e0691231b28386835a81bc8e2b2d627a.jpg

@CM_Valtarra

thx for your answer. and i have to say: no, its not getting better.  since yesterday 7.00 pm to now im unable to play .... atm i get a msg. "authentification code is wrong"    3 or 4 times.

even when i can log in the game, after a few minutes i get disconnected.........

20200101_042016.jpg

20200101_042131.jpg

Edited by Sanyara
edit some screenshots

as you see on screens above i was able to play for 5 min, but no enemys, battlefield was empty and i got disconnected again.........🥵

Same issue for the XBox version. Since 2 two days massive lags on the EU servers and only playable outside the prime time. Hoppefully, it will be better after the christmas days. It seems the servers have to much traffic at the moment.

Thank you for giving us feedback on the issue. We are aware of the current optimization issues and we are hard at work to clear them up, thank you for your patience while we work to fix the issue. I will be forwarding your feedback to the devs to help assist in fixing it. 

CM Valtarra