Riukensei

Grandpa Cron Event is broken

All of the Cron Boxes only drop Armor Stones, I myself did 10 in a row and got  20 stones. My guild all saying the same thing. Either its broken or you purposely made the Armor and Weapon Stones 99% chance. 

Every event you guys bring out has some bug that you guys ignore and honestly its getting old. PC does this way better.

TBH all of Console devs and CMs should be fired and replaced by people WHO ACTUALLY care about promoting this game into a state where consoles have an actual good MMO. Ive tried ignoring it and moving on event after event, content after content. 

Conquest Still broken and you guys have no idea how to fix it, Horse skills lag even on Ps4 Pro SSD systems, Wizards and WItches still 1tapping people with 380+dp while having less then 200ap (I know i'm doing it), theres more but im tired  of typing

These are just SMALL issues.

The bigger ones are the lies you tell. Constantly failing your promises. 

Thank you so much for your feedback @Riukensei I will do some research and check to see if other's are experiencing this issue. If so, I will pass the info on to the devs. 

CM Valtarra

Also, are you refering to the gifts from the daily quest or the gifts grandpa cron is dropping? Just want to be sure. 

CM Valtarra

Lol, free box - no bitching, yes chances to get smth good in this box kinda low but its not like you paying or do something for this. And flaming staff for something you don't know (what problems are and how hard to fix them, how much ppl working) is just rude.

Happy new year!

On 12/31/2019 at 7:59 PM, CM_Valtarra said:

Also, are you refering to the gifts from the daily quest or the gifts grandpa cron is dropping? Just want to be sure. 

CM Valtarra

Both honestly, but this topic is about the daily boxes. Idc if its low chances on the good rewards, but if you have like 20 high chance items and you only get 1 of the 20 over and over and over something is wrong Its broken. 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:06 PM, Katzory said:

Lol, free box - no bitching, yes chances to get smth good in this box kinda low but its not like you paying or do something for this. And flaming staff for something you don't know (what problems are and how hard to fix them, how much ppl working) is just rude.

Happy new year!

Actually anyone who paid for BDO paid for "No paid DLC all events and content will come wit game after purchase." SO actually we all have paid for this. And I'll speak my mind how I want when I want and where I want. Until you can find some way to MAKE me do things the way YOU want then you are gonna have a hard time stopping me. 

So to set you straight, Its not a "Free" box, its content we already paid for. Regardless of how much money was spent, we all paid/pay for this game to stay afloat and when content is not working properly then one side of the agreement has been broken. 

This post is not about not getting a *Insert Boss Item* this is about getting 1 of the 20 HIGH CHANCE items constantly. If i would of got like 3 boxes of stones and the rest variety of the other "Same chance" items then I wouldn't be here. However thats not the case, and no one is fixing it or even caring to complain about it. So i am. No Single Player should get the same reward from a box like this every time, The odds of this are extremely low and yet I know of 30 of us who have gotten nothing but stones. Which means more then I even know have this issue, as most people do not like conflict and do not want to complain. This means that the drp chances from the boxes are not set correctly and are resulting in this negative end. Even a chance of .001 someone will get the low chance drops, even I might by the end, but thats not why we are here so let me say this.

You have multiple items in Grandpa Cron boxes and multiple items have high drop chance however only the Weapon and Armor stones are the most constant drop and they are 1 of the multiple that should have the high drop chance, so either those stones have 70-90% and all the rest are below 1% each or the box is broken, either way, this is a bad thing and horrible for any future content. 

No player should have to go into these things assuming its broken, but now we all do, because PA is making it a habit of not properly releasing content that works the way its suppose to. 

I personally play the game every day and haven't had this experience. Unfortunately RNG can be like that. 

CM Valtarra