Sign in to follow this  
jay

Release date

I feel like May might be the Beta, and June is the release date according to them. 0 news so far other than the interviews. FeelsBadMan.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

are  better for  to have said the launch in 2018, and not to stipulate a date and every month  changes that date. It's the same thing as giving hope to the players and then *****ing on it ...:(

5 minutes ago, Demonic Reign said:

Tera just got announced today. It comes out tomorrow if you want to purchase the founders pack from $29-$150 USD, otherwise it comes out next week for free.

I saw that.... maybe it will push PA to get BDO out quicker? Hahaaa!

41 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

I saw that.... maybe it will push PA to get BDO out quicker? Hahaaa!

That would be awesome! But doubtful. At least Tera can fill the void until BDO

Buena estrategia para tera con su salida tan rapida le quitara miles de usuarios a bdo pasara lo mismo que fornite pubg la jente tira mucho por juegos free y si sumas una diferencia de meses mucha jente le costara cambiar y dejar sus cuentas atras

• Like 2

9_9 150.00 thats ridiculous....tera. didn't. impress. me. that. much....i. know. there are. four packs...maybe. save. for a black. desert. founder. pa.k.i. will. try. tera.  i. heard. we. have. to. unknstall the. beta. on. xb. for. tera.  i. played. tera but. the. system. maybe. better. with. full. launch but.i. tell. youi. found. eso. funner. and. rescribed for. somerset.  bdo. from what. i. seen is. beautiful,  the beta. for. tera was just. boring. beside. eso. just. my. opinion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, starsong said:

9_9 150.00 thats ridiculous....tera. didn't. impress. me. that. much....i. know. there are. four packs...maybe. save. for a black. desert. founder. pa.k.i. will. try. tera.  i. heard. we. have. to. unknstall the. beta. on. xb. for. tera.  i. played. tera but. the. system. maybe. better. with. full. launch but.i. tell. youi. found. eso. funner. and. rescribed for. somerset.  bdo. from what. i. seen is. beautiful,  the beta. for. tera was just. boring. beside. eso. just. my. opinion.

Lol, yeah I broke down and resubbed  for Summerset as well, ESO is just so much better than my experience in TERA. I'll try TERA when it comes out in April but it will have to be a lot better than the beta, that's for sure.

i'll. try. one. small. founder. pak,  see. how. it. is. pre. launch. i. like. eso. it. foiwed. better. with. the. quests,  and. theres. like. ran. dar. the. spy. he. so. cool...but tera. lacked. in. good quest. and. story.  eso i. play solo. and. enjoy. the. story. bdo. is. a. sandbox. sounds. funb,  i. kind of. find. some. aspect. of that. in. eso.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, starsong said:

i'll. try. one. small. founder. pak,  see. how. it. is. pre. launch. i. like. eso. it. foiwed. better. with. the. quests,  and. theres. like. ran. dar. the. spy. he. so. cool...but tera. lacked. in. good quest. and. story.  eso i. play solo. and. enjoy. the. story. bdo. is. a. sandbox. sounds. funb,  i. kind of. find. some. aspect. of that. in. eso.

Let me know if Tera is any better, lol. Yeah, ESO could be played like a sandbox game at this point, they've made it pretty easy compared to how it was when it first came out.

Yeah the Tera founders packs are WAY over priced......with that said if Black Desert has a $150 founder pack you better believe I'm picking that one up lol

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

Yeah the Tera founders packs are WAY over priced......with that said if Black Desert has a $150 founder pack you better believe I'm picking that one up lol

Also take the biggest founder pack for bdo, and also need to buy some stuff in the ingameshop :D

• Like 1

Id bet late June. but no official statement yet. 

9 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Where do you buy the Tera founders packs? Can't seem to find it.O.o

check the forums, you might be living an a country with no license agreement with xbox.

10 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Id bet late June. but no official statement yet. 

check the forums, you might be living an a country with no license agreement with xbox.

No, I got it. I just needed to look at the right place. I had to look thru the xbox app, not the Microsoft store. 9_9

so. right. on. i'd. want. the. ultra. pack. for. bdo...well. tera. is. performinf. better...i. liked. to. with. eso. ir. looks. runs better. with. enhanced,,  they. just. need. ro. make. a. public. board. to. sell. to. and. get. rid. guild stipulation. to. buy. and. sell.  tera. i want. to. craft. not. require. guild. is. plus.