Ofua

Kamasylvia and archer

Hello, anyone know when are kamasylvia and archer comming? Maybe this month? Anyone has any notice?

Thx!

No one has a clue to be honest and even if you see a trailer with archer in it I would trust it after what they did with striker 

And now, valkirie  is comming next update, and where is archer? Archer should ve arrived before  mystic and valkirie.

Some players  told  me  that  ps4  cant  support kamasylvia, maybe its true?

On 1/5/2020 at 3:50 AM, Ofua said:

And now, valkirie  is comming next update, and where is archer? Archer should ve arrived before  mystic and valkirie.

Some players  told  me  that  ps4  cant  support kamasylvia, maybe its true?

"should have arrived before mystic and valkyrie" Why? Console updates do not follow PC order of updates. Even xbox and ps4 have different order of class releases.

In terms of performance, even xbox one x with ssd could use better performance in kama so I can't imagine how it runs on OG ps4.. 

This has been asked about a lot during the live streams and they have stated numerous times its been delayed because it was a huge mess when releases on Xbox so to prevent the mess from happening on ps4 they are double checking, triple checking making sure the same mistakes are not made. But we are getting them it's just a matter of when all the issues are resolved. 

Also the road map is list of objectives the devs would like to get done however they don't always happen in order.

I will have to stop playing because I can't fit in any class other than the archer. I hope you will come soon.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:42 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

"should have arrived before mystic and valkyrie" Why? Console updates do not follow PC order of updates. Even xbox and ps4 have different order of class releases.

In terms of performance, even xbox one x with ssd could use better performance in kama so I can't imagine how it runs on OG ps4.. 

If it runs worse than it already does on OG PS4 then the game will be literally unplayable. It's already shockingly bad, and for a full price title with completely overpriced items I don't hold out much hope that any of this will get fixed.