Fury091014

Console rumor afk Auto grinding

I'm making this post to see if this is true, I hear that on the console version of Black desert you can AFK while Auto grinding at sausans or anywhere else is this true or false?

If this is true I may just come back to the Xbox version.

Oh yeah I did the mobile version for a while well since its brand new I couldn't get my CP over 2500. I quit the mobile version because it's too heavily pay-to-win.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:03 PM, Fury091014 said:

I'm making this post to see if this is true, I hear that on the console version of Black desert you can AFK while Auto grinding at sausans or anywhere else is this true or false?

If this is true I may just come back to the Xbox version.

No, no such thing. We are getting combat training manuals tomorrow for xbox though. You might want to read up on it if afk leveling is what you are interested in. 

It is not impossible if you use a cronus max, I would suggest streaming to a laptop if you intend to do it that way. Not sure if it is allowed, and other players could still kill you. People can always form groups and take turns killing everything using a safe spot for afk within range. 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:44 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No, no such thing. We are getting combat training manuals tomorrow for xbox though. You might want to read up on it if afk leveling is what you are interested in. 

I was hearing about the mobile version of afk. I was misinformed is all.

Rubber band and a piece of tape. So yes possible and has been done. Can do 1-2 hours afk before I have to check in and drop of trash. Profitable? Yes and No. Depends on location.

I remember some one in chat saying they park a 49 serker next to some mobs and elites and come back overnight to piles of trash loot and gold bars.

Not seeing tons here unless it was a hex elite spot and you got witch ears too.

Would be nice to know if rubber band was ok if you risk the chance to die.