Sign in to follow this  
Beond

Beta FFA stress test NA

My guild will be basically be doing a siege stress test during beta just a huge free for all on the NA beta server so if anyone wants to join in and make sure the game runs smoothly with 100+ people definitely come meet up with us

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aergin Dufal said:

Gonna hulk smash everyone

Let's hope that 30 fps sticks!

1 hour ago, Jaronking said:

Sound lame as hell good thing I'm not part of that guild.

You cannot leave I'm sorry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaronking said:

Sound lame as hell good thing I'm not part of that guild.

This is a joke right? Anyone who's ever played BDO or any other online game for that matter knows how big of a issue performance can be during large scale group content 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

This is a joke right? Anyone who's ever played BDO or any other online game for that matter knows how big of a issue performance can be during large scale group content 

Yes he's in my guild lol

3 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Disagree. If someone has an issue with anyone, they should settle it personally and not be bullied by an entire guild. Unless said person insults the entire guild 😂

My guild stands as one insult one, you insult us all!

3 hours ago, Beond said:

My guild stands as one insult one, you insult us all!

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Not this again :(

Edited by Beond

Just now, Dr INF3NRO said:

After all this wait im sure were already dead inside

We are almost there my friend

I've been wanting to really put this Xbox One X to the test, see what she can do. If it runs this well good chance we can see some more nice ebig open world PvP games. Who knows... Maybe one day even Star Citizen. Ya I'm down for a big server mash.  In a concentrated dedicated zone.

• Like 2

Well stress test with open beta, prepare for issues because so many people will be trying it out like tera. Really should not have high hopes because beta apps are generally more buggy than final,,and there will be lag and crashes. I know i had a friend who refused to try tera after launch. He was on a reg xbox it crashed or something where he had to reboot while just starting up the app. I would find it hard to meet other guild members be too busy exploring beteen beta issues. Lag really plagued tera. I'm on an x and tera graphics were subpar, you know bdo has awesome graphics, its going to be laggy...when I say high hopes, I,mean that things go smoothly. This game will be flooded its way superior to tera.  I think eso is in trouble.ild rather buy beautiful costumes etc.eso graphics not equal. I heard this has no end game, but theres lots to do in other ways and that appeals to me.

1 minute ago, numnutz2005 said:

oh shut up no one cares about ur garbo guild they just hope u will carry them. if they knew about the secret cryin u do when ur upset with other members of the forums they might change their tune. its not my place to hurt ur feelins or ne one elses feelins but i can say for sure....u should chillax before the numbers turn against u more than they already have. its a game.....kids these days lol....

Inb4 another locked thread.

Look mate I know where youre coming from but thats taking things too seriously. He was abviously trying to intimidate others.. which should be no issue if they got a backbone 😂 just an advice for life, take **** easy and dont give a fluff

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sunstar said:

Well stress test with open beta, prepare for issues because so many people will be trying it out like tera. Really should not have high hopes because beta apps are generally more buggy than final,,and there will be lag and crashes. I know i had a friend who refused to try tera after launch. He was on a reg xbox it crashed or something where he had to reboot while just starting up the app. I would find it hard to meet other guild members be too busy exploring beteen beta issues. Lag really plagued tera. I'm on an x and tera graphics were subpar, you know bdo has awesome graphics, its going to be laggy...when I say high hopes, I,mean that things go smoothly. This game will be flooded its way superior to tera.  I think eso is in trouble.ild rather buy beautiful costumes etc.eso graphics not equal. I heard this has no end game, but theres lots to do in other ways and that appeals to me.

I don't have high hopes that's why I'll be doing this test

its alright bud my post was removed. i hope people dont steal the name u guys picked out for ur guild lol. i heard a few people r gunnin for it and i also heard some have tried convincing a few to change their mind about it. its a crappy situation im sure. it will be interestin how the server stability and guild name situation plays out in the beta and the final release. this is gonna be fun ;).

• Like 1

no problem buddy. its good to see new mods are up and active on the forums. it should help with all the cancer i see posted from various folks. that will be good for us all in the long run. a lot of good stuff is happenin in such a short amount of time. first a beta date now new mods. i wonder what we will get next ;). ne guesses "beond"??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

its alright bud my post was removed. i hope people dont steal the name u guys picked out for ur guild lol. i heard a few people r gunnin for it and i also heard some have tried convincing a few to change their mind about it. its a crappy situation im sure. it will be interestin how the server stability and guild name situation plays out in the beta and the final release. this is gonna be fun ;).

Can we just stop with the constant negativity on the forums?! Jesus.

no problem buddy. its good to see new mods are up and active on the forums. it should help with all the cancer i see posted from various folks. that will be good for us all in the long run. a lot of good stuff is happenin in such a short amount of time. first a beta date now new mods. i wonder what we will get next ;). ne guesses "beond"??

Edited by xCROv