Sign in to follow this  
Beond

Beta FFA stress test NA

13 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

its alright bud my post was removed. i hope people dont steal the name u guys picked out for ur guild lol. i heard a few people r gunnin for it and i also heard some have tried convincing a few to change their mind about it. its a crappy situation im sure. it will be interestin how the server stability and guild name situation plays out in the beta and the final release. this is gonna be fun ;).

Lol. You have no idea. And neither do the people you heard anything from.  But you will learn how to play the game soon enough.

Cant wait to test and learn things myself! Brand new to bdo weeee

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasai said:

Lol. You have no idea. And neither do the people you heard anything from.  But you will learn how to play the game soon enough.

Cant wait to test and learn things myself! Brand new to bdo weeee

im pretty sure i know more than u think. im no topic expert though im just one of the guys lookin to get a guild name made before everyone else does ;). simple direct and to the point i think.

im right there with ya big guy. im super hyped for the game as well. its good to finally have a beta date/dates. we dont have a date for release but a beta date is more than we had before which im sure makes a lot of folks happy.

11 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

not sure what ur referin to.

Your pervious post you talk about being removed was bashing on who ever started the topic and now your saying you hope that someone steals their guild name? Its annoying to see every thread, and there have been plenty, disrupted because of guild squables. Won't be posting any more off-yopic though and will wait for @[CM] Simon to deal with it, I'm sure he's tired of it really though. Lol.

Edited by xCROv

On 10/27/2018 at 1:26 AM, Beond said:

You cannot leave I'm sorry

😢😢free my man Jaronking

Ohh wasn't on my alt account. 

Edited by Jaronking
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Beond said:

@CM Valencia@[CM] Serena@[CM] Simon@[CM]Daniel I really hope that we can all have fun and test large scale fights on the beta! Feel free to come join. We will try to post a schedule or something.

There go all the forum rules for not tagging community managers lol 

@numnutz2005 get ready to be jumped by fanbois :D

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1