Sign in to follow this  
Ayumii

Imperium Recruiting

Imperium is now recruiting.

Anyone is welcomed to join as long as you are friendly and will be dedicated to the game. If people want to PvP they are welcomed to but there won’t be any gear requirements for this guild, if enough people join and want to do siege then we will in the future. If you are more into life skilling you are still welcomed! We are not only a pvp guild. We will accept casual and hardcore players. The only requirement is to do guild missions. :) 

Never be alone in the game, you’ll always have friends here and always people to help you out if needed. I personally will try to help everyone the best that I can and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I’ll answer to the best of my knowledge!

If you’d like to join just leave your gamertag below and I’ll message you on the forums or on Xbox. 

My Gt: Ayumii Katsumii

Edited by Ayumii_Katsumii
  • Like 1

I'm interested in joining,  GT: Equilibrium Vo

Like the fact that this wont be a very strict Pvp Guild, need time to learn a bit more about the game.
Very far from a veteran. Humble and Supportive and a Grinder.
Main: Wizard

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Equilibrium said:

I'm interested in joining,  GT: Equilibrium Vo

Like the fact that this wont be a very strict Pvp Guild, need time to learn a bit more about the game.
Very far from a veteran. Humble and Supportive and a Grinder.
Main: Wizard

Awesome I’ll send you a invite to the club! :) 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Astolti said:

You got my interest peeked there ... but what region is it meant for?

I will be playing on NA but if people from other regions want to join the club they are welcomed. I would make a guild on Eu but I would never be active over there. If we get enough Eu members we could probably make a Eu guild if they wanted. 

• Like 1

Don't do that if your NA based I don't mind coming to NA Servers to play as long as the ping is semi k I'll be alright but that settles it I guess I'm going to NA BDX ...

IGN: Astolt(i/e) Dumonte
XACC: Astolti 
Discord: Astolti#7410
Class: Alt - Archer, Main - Mystic

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1

I like the way you present your guild. Looks fun and interesting to the eye I must say ! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elric said:

I like the way you present your guild. Looks fun and interesting to the eye I must say ! 

Thank you! :)