Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

Beta question

Just wondering do we know if the open beta is going to run until the release of the official game or is it just an open beta for a few days or a week?

Also is the game going to run smooth on xbox one original or should i be upgrading to xbox one X. i dont want to spend 500 on the upgrade if it wouldn't make a substancial difference.

1 hour ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Beta is available from November 8th till the 12th.

How do you know it lasts till 12th? :o

1 minute ago, Beond said:

Yeah only 8th to 12th I bet game comes out Early December 

Unless something really bad happens during beta its def this year!

I guess I should save my last vacation for when the news about the actual release is announced. Hopefully they give a substantial amount of time instead of just being like "Oh, game launches in 6 days, hope you guys are ready!". 

Really excited for this boys n girls. Anyone recruiting for any good clans? Would prefer to be a clan crafter for the start. But I come from a wee little game called dark fall and Love PvP. Good, open world, sometimes out numbered... Yet some how we win, PvP. 

I'd highly recommend people finding some good spawns during this beta Lols. Such an advantage for when the game starts.  If they get the combat down, this could be one of the best fighting games on the Xbox.

Edited by Shogun_Sol

Still curious how naming characters will be? Have they mentioned if it's just single names tied to an xbl acct name or is it like PC?

17 hours ago, Daventry said:

Still curious how naming characters will be? Have they mentioned if it's just single names tied to an xbl acct name or is it like PC?

I play ESO on Xbox and they used your Xbox gamer tag.So your account (family) name will be your Xbox account and each of your characters will have a name that you pick

6 minutes ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

I play ESO on Xbox and they used your Xbox gamer tag.So your account (family) name will be your Xbox account and each of your characters will have a name that you pick

Oh snap good point. Didnt think about that.

This could mess my nicks 🤔

On 10/28/2018 at 8:44 PM, Shogun_Sol said:

Really excited for this boys n girls. Anyone recruiting for any good clans? Would prefer to be a clan crafter for the start. But I come from a wee little game called dark fall and Love PvP. Good, open world, sometimes out numbered... Yet some how we win, PvP. 

I'd highly recommend people finding some good spawns during this beta Lols. Such an advantage for when the game starts.  If they get the combat down, this could be one of the best fighting games on the Xbox.

Yeah! This game looks beyond good. I’ve been playing elder scrolls and I’m ready for the fighting mechanics and everything this game has to offer. So far I’ve got 3 buddies of mine that are gonna play. I would be down for a clan just let me know! GT - Swat Reap3r

On 10/28/2018 at 2:43 PM, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Seen it on a Facebook ad from their page! I’ll link it :) https://www.facebook.com/152046442167960/posts/257350768304193/

Do you know if it will carry over at all? Progression??

13 minutes ago, Swat Reap3r said:

Yeah! This game looks beyond good. I’ve been playing elder scrolls and I’m ready for the fighting mechanics and everything this game has to offer. So far I’ve got 3 buddies of mine that are gonna play. I would be down for a clan just let me know! GT - Swat Reap3r

Do you know if it will carry over at all? Progression??

Progress from beta doesn’t carry over to full game 

[CM] Simon

On 10/25/2018 at 4:22 PM, Jammer480 said:

Do you know if cash shop items/pets will be available for purchase during the beta and would it be possible for those items to carry over?

Purchases will be disabled during beta as it's not the full launch. 

On 10/25/2018 at 5:02 PM, JayMadIV said:

so is this going to be an ACTUAL beta, or "soft launch" beta?

Actual beta

On 10/25/2018 at 1:00 PM, Namus said:

@[CM] Simon Will Open Beta progress carry over to full release? And will people from US be able to play on EU servers and people from EU play on US servers?

No it won't, it's a beta

Hope this will answer your questions.

Since it will only last a few days, I know where I'll be planting myself that weekend. 

Hubby was predicting they'd try to release it for the holidays. Honestly, that would be the most opportune time.

1 hour ago, Luna Mariposa said:

Since it will only last a few days, I know where I'll be planting myself that weekend. 

Hubby was predicting they'd try to release it for the holidays. Honestly, that would be the most opportune time.

Yea.Seeing how they went from supposedly a closed beta to a open one tells me that the game is closer to being able to launch then they made most people think.That makes since too cause of the extra time they made us wait.They wanted a more polished game so that they could bring everyone in.I suspect we might get full launch by the end of November to maybe early to mid December.

Edited by Foreverrgamer87

3 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

Yea.Seeing how they went from supposedly a closed beta to a open one tells me that the game is closer to being able to launch then they made most people think.That makes since too cause of the extra time they made us wait.They wanted a more polished game so that they could bring everyone in.I suspect we might get full launch by the end of November to maybe early to mid December.

Honestly, though, Hubby and I are glad they waited on getting it launched because when developers rush their product, it always turns out bad. That's why we were disappointed by a few games this year, including Tera already to a small degree. Their best bet is to launch in December though -- rake in sales for the holidays and make some last minute touches they can squeeze in based on data from the beta. 

23 hours ago, Luna Mariposa said:

Honestly, though, Hubby and I are glad they waited on getting it launched because when developers rush their product, it always turns out bad. That's why we were disappointed by a few games this year, including Tera already to a small degree. Their best bet is to launch in December though -- rake in sales for the holidays and make some last minute touches they can squeeze in based on data from the beta. 

TERA was Soo disappointing I must agree. Combat was fun but the linear questing and boring questing mechanics just killed it for me.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 4:38 PM, Foreverrgamer87 said:

Would make my naming of characters easier but not nearly as cool. I had a ton of epic and powerful last names saved.