Blaktorne

New UI in general what you think?

i think Devs need to hear our thoughs about that. Korean are PC game makers and we see the result. They need our feedback to make them understand that console is not PC. This UI is a big mistake in my opinion. But my opinion alone worth nothing. We need to hear the community about it. Tx and good Valkyrie leveling 🙂

Hi, in my opinion the new UI looks nice but some functions are not perfect. Taking quests from Npcs is a bit tricky now. Furthermore the letters are a bit small, even on big screens.

In the end I'm happy that this is going in the right direction, but I'm excited what other people think.

Have a nice day all 🙂

I made already a discussion thread and also a suggestion thread to the new UI. You can add your suggestions for a better UI in my suggestion thread here:

Hopefully, PA see that many players are not fine with the new UI and have issues with it.

I'm finding less and less that I like about it across the board transport was way better and less confusing before as well as item limit was better than having only 5 transports at a time being able to look at every warehouse without having to go to each town on the world map was alot more useful repairing always has me nervous I will use mem frags on the wrong item now stable itself looks cleaner but it's again too convuluted.

The biggest annoyance the one thing that actually need changing the crafting tips was untouched altogether. It has the most unfriendly UI there is no search functional and going back and fourth with l1 and r1 and the like is slow and tedious.

I'd prefer some function that actually improve things such as being able to move my inventory screen where I want it rather than it being locked to a certain area of the screen or choosing wether I want my quests tracked or not and listed on the screen resizing the chat windows horizontal width. Tooltips tend to block inventory in the cm and everywhere in general allow me to turn them off or on when I'd like it's annoying trying to find an item in a warehouse or something and it's hiding under a tooltip so I can't see it.

Default selection for payment should always be inventory not storage the night vendor info when holding an item claims he holds it for 12 hours it's actually only 15 minutes it's not even 12 hours in-game time.

The Amity game is now ten times more annoying having to hit square on every topic to see it's stats.

The go back and exit function are redundant o serves this purpose better than anything just remove those two options and put a o back tip like the x select tip when in NPC screens.

Ring menus definitely need some work or there definitely needs some better ways to use certain skills let me use l1+square or l2+square or triangle as well i could use l3 to switch between awakened and mainhand and l2+l3 to autopath hitting random dpad + hoping I get pinpoint precision on which skill I want while sitting still like a fish out of water in a fast paced fighting style such as the one we have is just bad.

It's not all bad I promise there were a few things that were improved with the UI I do appreciate seeing the amount of Amity needed for quests/knowledge when in an NPC menu and the enhancing menu was a slight improvement however I don't like that I now already have the stone selected and have to traverse across my inventory till it gets over to the enhance menu either. 

Anyways tldr; definitely needs to go back to drawing board on alot of it lot of things still need kinks ironed out and then some