Kazzumi5

Blue screen on WB error

Critical error on world bosses! Again and again... Karanda start.. Error! Now kzarka..  Error! And again, again again!   

Thank you for giving us feedback on the issue. We are aware of the current optimization issues and we are hard at work to clear them up, thank you for your patience while we work to fix the issue. I will be forwarding your feedback to the devs to help assist in fixing it. 

CM Valtarra

Hi @Kazzumi5,

did you press Report Failure when you got this bluesscreen? I know everyone is saying "nah it doesnt help" but these information will be forwarded to dev's in some way. A CE Error code always has a number and some storaged data which helps devs to analyze the error.

Most of the CE errors are caused by corrupted data.  Like we saw they set up a patch on 21st of January they improved the effectiveness of memory usage in certain situations during gameplay. I think data was requested faster from the game then the end-user hardware can provide. ---> CE error (bluescreen).

This blue screening on world bosses is getting absurd.

Get exactly 1 Hit on boss, get a blue screen.  Happens as often as not.

Is there an ETA on a fix for this problem?  This problem has been around for months; maybe even since game bosses were first available.  It's not new, and is something that should have been a top priority fix ages ago.  Yet still it remains.

At the very least, when we reconnect, please give us the loot we should have gotten.

Hi,

experienced the same issue.. I can damage the boss till he has around 1% health --> Bluescreen. No loot and im sure to be in the top 20%... No chance to farm boss gear for a second set for twinks or something like that ...

Greets

Not for me..l lost 75% of all bosses after 7 pm UTC+1 the last 7 days --> always bluescreen  no loot

Same with me. Shouldn't these bugs be resolved in the first place, it will affect the game experience too much

I get it randomly alot more since last patch and not even at world bosses just logging in or switching servers or loading into rbf I get 2-4 a day now typically causes the game to crash

I got bluescreened a lot in NW lately and after opening and closing the Skill/Ringmenu in Options.... This games keeps getting more and more bugs really sad about it since i love it and all but it keeps getting more and more ruined :(