Coffeeholic

Black Spirit Energy Bar stuck at 99%

New bug with recent update:

The  Black Spirit Energy Bar can get stuck at about 99.8%, and won't ever fill to 100%.  So that one can never use one's "ultimate" black spirit rage attacks.

Problem is intermittent, affects some characters but not others at times.  No idea how to reproduce.  Haven't found any solution; even restarting the game doesn't seem to impact it.

Most of my guildmates have been complaining about this for days; finally saw it for first time myself today.

Y'know, the MENU needs an entry which displays the exact version of the code you are running, so you can include that as part of any problem report! [PS4 installer says "1.26" but I've noticed that this number isn't always incremented for small updates].

Update: Some guildmates said that they found that un-equipping and re-equipping their weapons seems to cure the problem. 

Haven't tested this myself as the problem cured itself for me and hasn't recurred yet.

@CM_Valtarra  @Coffeeholic we have found this problem is a common occurrence and un-equipping and re-equipping does not work.  The only working solution we have found is to log out of the character, log in another character, and then log back into your original character and it will be unstuck.  This is a working solution atm.

• Like 1