Vainamoinen

Workers not leveling

Hello all is anyone else having an issue with your worker(s) not leveling up? I have 16 workers ranging lvl 23 to lvl 25 they have been at these levels for at least a  month of daily playing online with workers working non stop I'd say they made more than 120 trips each to the nodes they work, I don't even see how we can tell if they are gaining xp.

2 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

I highly suggest submitting a ticket so customer service can help look into this specific issue. Here is the link for ticket submittal:

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support

Let me know how it goes!

CM Valtarra

My post is a question to see if anyone else is having this issu, besides myself.   Not a post asking for a resolution. 

No this has not happened to me. As far how you can tell what their exp is at there's a yellow bar next to their stamina and underneath the time remaining for the task, that displays their experience. Many people confuse this for their time on task but there's already a time display for the task so it would be redundant to display the time in bar format. If your exp bar is not moving after each task is complete then you have to submit a ticket. However I will suggest canceling their tasks and waiting til they finish their last task then restart them and see if that fixes the problem. This is only if you have them on repeat at max which is 50k times. Again if my suggestion does not solve the issue you will have to submit a ticket. Even if you're wondering if anyone else has the problem I'd still recommend sending in a ticket so the Developers can work on a fix ASAP incase it becomes a problem for anyone else. 

Hope you resolve the issue and if anyone else has the same problem be sure to chime in because the more data and feedback submitted the faster the devs can locate the source of the problem.

Hi,

this happened to me when your storage is full. They do the work, need energy but cant store their good into your storage = no exp

Maybe this is the problem

Greets Lip