ludiusvox

Node war performance

The game performance is a serious issue during nodewars.  I have difficulty controlling my character or get any kind of frame rate on the PS4 during a node war.  The game performance is causing me long delays on my abilities and I am still getting kills but I would enjoy the game a lot more in PvP if the frame rate and respawn load times decreased 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:49 AM, ludiusvox said:

The game performance is a serious issue during nodewars.  I have difficulty controlling my character or get any kind of frame rate on the PS4 during a node war.  The game performance is causing me long delays on my abilities and I am still getting kills but I would enjoy the game a lot more in PvP if the frame rate and respawn load times decreased 

It's not a bug nor is it something the community and devs are not aware of. There is hundreds of topics like this so no need to spam more. 

There is no official fix for it for now other than swapping to ps4 pro or xbox one x (which offers the best performance) and purchasing a quick, external SSD.

Maybe he has a pro and an SSD?

On 1/18/2020 at 3:49 AM, ludiusvox said:

So don't be told, it's not spam. We need more community pressure. If you like the game, every post counts and is important.

You can try this for first aid:
https://portforward.com/black-desert-online/

maybe it helps you...

The money you save for a new console and SSD, you can rather invest in the game, so the idea. 😂

8 minutes ago, Valderama said:

Maybe he has a pro and an SSD?

So don't be told, it's not spam. We need more community pressure. If you like the game, every post counts and is important.

You can try this for first aid:
https://portforward.com/black-desert-online/

maybe it helps you...

The money you save for a new console and SSD, you can rather invest in the game, so the idea. 😂

Sure thing, as if port forwarding was going to miraculously fix bad performance related to the game being super hardware demanding and poorly optimized. 

• Like 1

Well I am at the limit satisfied with the PvX performance, I will participate in PvX grind spot fighting and such but I am not going to participate in nodewars due to system performance.  The witch/wiz invisible AoE is a problem right now also.

Even a red circle on the ground would be useful, we don't need a pretty flame or venom graphic

• Like 1

As @Rocketfuel77777 said switching to ps4 pro and an external ssd would help.

fyi : with ps4 pro and external ssd and deactivated 4k mode you can see all abilities and aoe effects. Sorry to say that but if you want to have it now you should invest in these things. If you can wait then just hope that devs will fix it and patch lower graphic requirements into the game.

greets lip

my friend has a pro with gigabit Internet, but I don't think he deactivated 4k and he had the most problems, so there doesn't seem to be a performance boost between Slim and Pro whatsoever, only output resolution.

Another guy has an external SSD and hasn't seen a performance boost, likely because it is an external drive and then you are limited by the connector bandwidth to the PS4.  

On my gaming laptop I have 16GB of RAM but on the resource monitor on PC BDO remastered on "high, or very high settings but not remastered setting is about 3.5GB ram"  So I don't think it is a RAM or hard drive data bandwidth issue.

More than Likely it is a Bus Issue on the PS4 "MotherBoard".  The bus speed is the limiting quantity of data exchange rate between the components and that is most likely the issue and will just have to wait for PS5