Senketsu30

I don't get enough exp for my valkerie

I use to get exp from quest when I make a new character. I don't see much exp gain from the quest I do. Does anyone know what is going on? And is there a place I can level up? I am level 53 Valkyrie.

20200119_070229.jpg

20200119_070257.jpg

Edited by Senketsu30

Not all quest give combat experience. The one you have in the picture gives you contribution point experience and a Black armor stone. The quests that gives combat experience have a yellow crystal that say exp in the box.

Not all quest give combat experience. The one you have in the picture gives you contribution point experience and a Black armor stone. The quests that gives combat experience have a yellow crystal that say exp in the box.

i1561547259547485.png

• Like 1

Ok, so I know after the quests up to level 50 have exp and that you need to grind from helms to level 55 and so on.

What I want to know is where to get quest exp at 56-60?

My highest levelled toon is a wizard that is at level 58.

Edited by Senketsu30

11 hours ago, Senketsu30 said:

Ok, so I know after the quests up to level 50 have exp and that you need to grind from helms to level 55 and so on.

What I want to know is where to get quest exp at 56-60?

My highest levelled toon is a wizard that is at level 58.

Well, there are two ways:

- First is when you level up newly released character to 58 for accessory box. Grind to 57 and then go questing in Calpheon. It should get you close to 58, grind the rest after. 

- If you are leveling regular character - grind till 59, go to Calpheon, compelete quests there and grind what's left till 60. Then move to kama and quest there till 61. If you plan to stick with the character you need skill points and it is advised to grind to 59 or even to 60 at Polly's. 

Remember, as people said here before. if there is no orange xp indicator in the quest window the quest will not reward exp. Also, repeatable quests give negligible amount of exp so you should stay away from them. 

I am level 59.35 right now since the valkyrie release.  I did MSQ to 51 (Many mickel takes a pickel was not available since it wasn't the first character).  I went to pirates 51-56, did the valencia MSQ at 56 or 57, did some bashim and gahaz grinding for scrolls to finish the drop rate.  I did a lot of SP on the dummy up to 1200 SP.

once I hit about 58.5 I did some questing to 59, yesterday I did all calpheon, balenos, and serendia combat non-daily exp quest.  Now I am going to finish up mediah sidequest and I will be out of quests.  Hopefully I will get 60 soon but I think I am gonna run out of quests.

11 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Well, there are two ways:

- First is when you level up newly released character to 58 for accessory box. Grind to 57 and then go questing in Calpheon. It should get you close to 58, grind the rest after. 

- If you are leveling regular character - grind till 59, go to Calpheon, compelete quests there and grind what's left till 60. Then move to kama and quest there till 61. If you plan to stick with the character you need skill points and it is advised to grind to 59 or even to 60 at Polly's. 

Remember, as people said here before. if there is no orange xp indicator in the quest window the quest will not reward exp. Also, repeatable quests give negligible amount of exp so you should stay away from them. 

They don't have pollys yet so skeletons work better for now I think

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Linxz said:

They don't have pollys yet so skeletons work better for now I think

Oh shoe.. you're right. In this case desert nagas mixed with gahaz till 60 is what I did back in the day on my striker. 

Hey all,

in my opinion its not worth to quest after lvl 59... fastest way to level up a character in the current state of the game is asking a friend to plvl you at fogans or nagas to 55 - grind your own way to 57 --> go to velia and do all the quests --> go to glish and do all the quest (reached 58 now) --> head to northern wheat plantation do all the quests --> go to calph city and do all the quests --> go to trent and reach lvl 59

when you are 59 you only gain 0.185 or 0.3 % exp / quest  - you are faster grinding it to 60 now.

If you need sp i would recommend soldiers grave, the sp multiplier at this spot is the highest right now.

I got my valkrie to 60 this weekend.  Honestly play at your own pace.  The only reason why I have such competative levelers in my guild is because those old farts have no job and either are on disability or retirement and when I start catching up to them when I come home from my job they start getting convinced of their lazyness and they been hitting it in high gear.

HummingBirdz my buddy went from 60-61 in a week, he basically grinded 4 hours a day for dummy cash straight grinding no cash and spent the rest of the day on the dummy, and all weekend on the dummy.  But he is burnt out now and he can't handle the 61-62 grind.

I think they need to chill out just play the game, do the stories, there is plenty of stuff to experience.  I did a crap ton of quests.

BTW there is a quest in Valencia city palace from a retainer that gives 35% of level 58 if you do the entire quest chain.