Sign in to follow this  
oOUnknownUserOo

Capotia Crafting Date?

Does anyone know of the date this will be made available for Ps4/Xbox?    I didn't realize it wasn't in the game and somewhat planned around it,  now with all materials in hand can't do a whole lot.

5 minutes ago, oOUnknownUserOo said:

Does anyone know of the date this will be made available for Ps4/Xbox?    I didn't realize it wasn't in the game and somewhat planned around it,  now with all materials in hand can't do a whole lot.

No, no official info other than it's not coming soon. We are too early in progression to get half priced tri crescents or tungrads. And by progression I mean people who actually progress in this game by playing, not by buying costumes and cronning every single enhancement attempt with power of $$$$. 

It really boils my brain that weeks after valencia was released on xbox people already cleared aakman/hystria and that now,  only 10 months after release, people already passed 570 if not 580 GS. It's broken. 

10 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No, no official info other than it's not coming soon. We are too early in progression to get half priced tri crescents or tungrads. And by progression I mean people who actually progress in this game by playing, not by buying costumes and cronning every single enhancement attempt with power of $$$$. 

It really boils my brain that weeks after valencia was released on xbox people already cleared aakman/hystria and that now,  only 10 months after release, people already passed 570 if not 580 GS. It's broken. 

I'm pretty sure PA knew all along that they couldn't deliver the full gaming experience the same as the PC version due to console performance issues.  They intentionally added full p2w from the get go to maximize profits in the first 6 months because they knew after that point a lot of people would leave the game due missing content, performance issues, p2w etc.

I feel a lot of people been duped by this company on console. But going by previous history on the PC version I guess it's no surprise they scammed the playerbase.

They drip feed content & every patch the performance gets worse. They pretend that they are following a timeline similar to PC, but if that were true then p2w would never have been added from the get go, as PC didn't have it for like 2-3 years after release.

I'm personally done with BDO, but I'm still keeping an eye on the way PA handle things leading up to Crimson Desert. That will ultimately determine whether give this company anymore of money & time in the future.

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW

On 1/23/2020 at 2:51 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

My guild's leading player has a 561 GS. The only thing he buys are artisan memory to stretch out his memory frags. He buys costumes off the CM and uses them for crons. If you can grind/lifeskill, you can do this too. I'm not saying this game isn't P2W, but I am saying you can catch soft cap reasonably well even without paying real money. And as far as those GS you mentioned, when Valencia released, players were pushing low 500 gear score based on experience from PC on where to get the new items and maximize grind spots. Basi belts, seraphs, and crecents were pretty easy to get then so even without cron, players were still able to get those accessories to TRI due to sheer availability.

10 hours ago, Cahendr3 said:

My guild's leading player has a 561 GS. The only thing he buys are artisan memory to stretch out his memory frags. He buys costumes off the CM and uses them for crons. If you can grind/lifeskill, you can do this too. I'm not saying this game isn't P2W, but I am saying you can catch soft cap reasonably well even without paying real money. And as far as those GS you mentioned, when Valencia released, players were pushing low 500 gear score based on experience from PC on where to get the new items and maximize grind spots. Basi belts, seraphs, and crecents were pretty easy to get then so even without cron, players were still able to get those accessories to TRI due to sheer availability.

You kidding right? Week or two into valencia EU whales were already streaming hystria grind where majority of dedicated players were tri. As soon as nouver was released, whales were 261 ap in a matter of moments.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not salty cause of P2W mechanics most of the times. I'm softcap geared without swiping so I'm slowly but surely getting there. What bothers me is one shot mechanics whales are capable of until most of the core playerbase is 261 or 265 and can return the favor, some EU guilds consists almost exclusively of whales..