Sign in to follow this  
Coffeeholic

Any policy to deal with griefers?

Does Pearl Abyss have any policy at all about griefers in this game?

This is supposed to be a game ... where people enjoy themselves ... but when players can't even do quests or progress because of some griefer ... there is no fun in this.  For example, some  high-GS pissant was constantly following and killing, even spawn camping, a couple of my guild members (a couple of preawakened characters simply trying to finish a quest chain and bothering nobody) ... seems like this should be a bannable offense.

A little random PVP is one thing ... pure harassment is quite another.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Coffeeholic said:

This is supposed to be a game ... where people enjoy themselves ... but when players can't even do quests or progress because of some griefer ... there is no fun in this.  For example, some  high-GS pissant was constantly following and killing, even spawn camping, a couple of my guild members (a couple of preawakened characters simply trying to finish a quest chain and bothering nobody) ... seems like this should be a bannable offense.

I wonder who was crazy enough to take the karma hit to farm a few low levels 

9 hours ago, Coffeeholic said:

1. Theres a punishing karma system

2. Switch servers

3. MMORPG - R stands for "Role". i guess that guy's role is being a dork within game rules.

High level people tend to avoid being red. That causes other people to grief them.

If I am questing next to the guy who gives it to me I usually have no issues, sub par xp and loot there.

Had one time a griefers killed me there on the way to his area, he switched servers after I shifted to his area, his eagerness to kill me faded quickly.

Being polite works 99% of time but sometimes they ask for it