Rocketfuel77777

Possible spirit stone/black spirit rage bug

Greets, 

I would like to ask to investigate or explain the following subject (Maybe it's not a bug, perhaps it is intended to work like this). 

- When I swap between spirit stones (those dropping in Kama grind spots) my black spirit rage bar resets to 0%. I've tested it on various black spirit rage % levels and the result is the same. The bar resets to 0% every time the swap occurs. 

Is this a bug or is it intended? I can't see how alchemy/spirit stone would relate to BSR. 

I'm on One X, EU, server I was on seemed to be irrelevant, the class is striker. 

On 1/28/2020 at 11:26 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Greets, 

I would like to ask to investigate or explain the following subject (Maybe it's not a bug, perhaps it is intended to work like this). 

- When I swap between spirit stones (those dropping in Kama grind spots) my black spirit rage bar resets to 0%. I've tested it on various black spirit rage % levels and the result is the same. The bar resets to 0% every time the swap occurs. 

Is this a bug or is it intended? I can't see how alchemy/spirit stone would relate to BSR. 

I'm on One X, EU, server I was on seemed to be irrelevant, the class is striker. 

Sorry for the late reply! I will ask about this tonight. 

CM Valtarra