All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rocketfuel77777

Class Balance - Why here?

BUFF RANGERS? ARE YOU MAD? Shotgun spam is the biggest problem in the game atm. Rangers DELETE people from the screen in a blink of an eye and everyone is crying "OMG these strikers are so OP". Come on..
  3. Today
  4. Roots

Buff zerk and ranger pls
  5. Hieraphant

Lahn needs a serious look

I have a 56 lahn, 420gs and pretty decent accuracy. I wreck in pve but pvp is a different story. She suffers pre awakening but will change after awakening. If u can hit with stuns and knockdowns u have the ability to wreck in pvp but she is not a class that should try and go toe to toe with others. She is a ganker and an opportunist. If they plan to have awakenings by June and want people to enjoy pre awakening time then i agree she needs a little more utility in pvp fights, be it different addons or better utility in general.
  6. Wiitchcraft

Give Sorc more buffs plz.
  7. Rocketfuel77777

Field bosses are a jokd

1. Red Nose is really not worth doing, especially since he doesn't have telegraphs and the armor isn't really worth it. Lots of people don't realize that. 2. Warrior for bosses other than Kzarka will most likely get you killed.. A LOT. Since I rerolled to striker I have my zerker on kzarka 24/7 but actually thinking about leveling a witchtard, which I hate because I simply detest such gameplay style, and place it on the goat mountain to be in range for Dim Tree and Bheg.
  8. Rocketfuel77777

is it cheaper to skip liv and go kzarka?

Liverto is a money sink and nub trap. Yuria has decent acc and damage againts Sausans 😂 that's what you want before Kzarka cause we don't have Rosar yet..
  9. You can sell me these +14 muskans at max bid lol.
  10. Uberkull

I’m ready for some real Fishing!!

That’s PC wallpapers worthy. Nice capture.
  11. Vanille

I honestly haven't had any issues with Lahn. You just need to gear towards accuracy. So getting Red Coral rings, getting marks, witches all tri is very important. You need Bheg gloves and Kzarka, need to tri those asap. Need dim tree belt as well. Lahn is in no way weak just gear dependent and accuracy dependent. Most of the Lahn most used skills are in awakening. This class also high skill ceiling. p.s: You may think you're not doing damage but really you don't have enough accuracy.
  12. NeXSlayer420

Skyhawk pet today?

So I had literally just found out about even linking my account as of Thursday April 18th and made one nd linked it to my console nd everything dose this mean that i will not be getting the sky hawk? And will have to purchase it instead?
  13. Yeonii

Lahn + boss = disaster... (lv 53 Lahn, 300GS)
  14. Alder

Best boss alt?

Wiz/Witch for boss alt. They can stay back, heal themselves, use protection to mitigate damage and they do pretty high dmg and require like 20 ap less than everyone else to be effective. I'd say witch will be most effective as a boss alt, because her awakening has better range.
  15. Bnews757

Best boss alt?

Wiz, wit just spam lighting chain, if want to get fancy throw some meteor, blizzard in there. For tree i just stand on rock and spam till i need to regen mana i get loot everytime.
  16. Yeonii

Best boss alt?

Hello, just owndering anyone have any thoughts on a decent boss alt to use? I’ve heard ranger with there insane range but then I’ve heard that sorc have really good sustain? Also wiz/witch I see those everywhere I heard there good for bosses aswell with low GS.
  17. Alder

I do alright as Lahn, but I feel like I gotta try way harder than the other person. I'm really looking forward to our awakening, as we seem to even out a little.
  18. Bnews757

Well with awakenings your still worthless in everything except 1v1s lol
  19. Spuzz

Things should most definatly be different from PC. A controller does not allow anywhere near the same response as a mouse. It makes perfect sense to me that class balance should be a little different between the two. Classes that depend on mobility have nowhere near the same viability with slow clunky controls.
  20. Spuzz

I agree with you all. But with awakening being so guarded on release date. I feel like we are getting shafted as lahns. Stuck with be worthless until awakening. Does not make sense to me.
  21. Tr3nch

Fishing and crafting sales

Not one question answered about fishing during both livestreams and during server chat.. very unfortunate.
  22. Ouchbud

Agreed. GM just said in game ""striker OP, ranger shotgun OP, lahn buff will all be discussed next stream""
  23. Bravo

Yeah that was interesting for them to reach out to us for feedback. I too thought these changes are from PC since basically everything is from PC. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it
  24. The first photo is for perspective, the second is to show you a zoom of locale. Bug: 1. Enter world map 2. Enter Calpheon through the world map 3. Attempt the view the options of the Eastern most residence Attached to Calpheon East Gate 3 at the furthest east is a building that you cannot click on with your cursor while browsing the city through the interactive map. Suggested Fix: Extending the user controlled cursor boundaries over the City of Calpheon while browsing residences.
  25. Uberkull

When Can We Repeat the Gold Egg Quest?

Your back! Hope everyone worked out. Anyways, Happy Easter...egg...hunting... 🐣
  1. Load more activity