All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It is not unlikely this will be introduced in the long-run, but not any time soon i'm afraid. We're rather ahead and it'd be a lot of work to get this working.
  3. MakeumRage

Remove PVP! No one wants it.

Remove this post. Noone wants it
  4. MakeumRage

Lower PvP lvl req to 39

Plz emable pvp for the lowbies!
  5. MakeumRage

New PVP modes.

The RBF are ranked. We just cant see it yet. Also there are team battles that are ranked. 3v3. And arena of arsha. Guild rent it out to host controlled even player picked teams. Those last two will come eventually.
  6. MakeumRage

PVP Suggestions

No you should not and will never get to damage equally with a player whose spent time in the game. Take your low geared no knowledge self to a weaker rotation if you cant hold it. No combat should ever last more then a few seconds with skilled players. Most likely hes in tri gear and understands what Super Armor rotation and cc chain mechanics are. Because he spent his time learning and practicing while you spent yours crying for equality in the forums to make up for your lack of skill in a PvP based game. Getttt outttaaa here with this mess. How about a real change, make you pass a pvp test to venture further in the game. If you aint ready you take ya self back to the imps in balenos and practice.
  7. Today
  8. Refer to title
  9. Astolti

Shai Class

True tha ranger a dagger on preawakenig its a thing you don't really use and the awakening are 2x blades when the class is ranged it's like contradicting of what it has to be.
  10. Astolti

PVP Suggestions

In a sence I do agree I mean a one sided battle is boring first of all iv watched so many videos before BDX and mostly the duels ended up in some one getting downed and one comboed and no real chalange...even with top gear and decent lvl I'd expect a chalange in fighting some one and most defenatly a fight longer than 10s for geared folks sadly this is a long known issue. Regarding the pacifist thing at first I was like neet that be nice but than again... Your grinding and one num nut with pacifist gets in your rota or tow why not tow and you can't do shait about it cuz you can't engage them so tho a good idea it bites back.
  11. Mihari

Shai Class

The ranger has already a sword for melee type attacks as awaking weapon. Isn't it similiar to your explanation? Only the archer has for the main weapon (Crossbow) and awakening weapon (Greatbow) two ranged weapons available. But he is not in the game yet.
  12. Astolti

Shai Class

Why she looks so neet with that bumerand but the awakening ruined it a bit for me. Yes it's no doubt something new but whhhhhy. It's like giving the Ranger for a ranged class daggers whhhy you had a thing going and than that.
  13. Just switch server and it's all good.
  14. Astolti

New PVP modes.

I'd love to see some conquerg type. Miss them good old days of Fraywind Canion so as Corsair Stronghold in Tera but that's a different game.
  15. FaythsRequiem

Trade Quests Gone!!!

I think they may have said something about taking trade quests outta game (Xbox version) for now because of bugs in the live stream yesterday. Not sure if they were meaning just Imperial trade stuff or trade quests in general. They did say that they were working on it but there wasn't any date as to when they'd be available again {shrugs}
  16. It will be perhaps not from the start but give it time and it will its in there interest as well to do so. As it would benefit the game and keep in mind BDX was ment to be Xbox only but now the PS4 is joining in so there is no doubt it will.
  17. Astolti

Lower PvP lvl req to 39

I do like the idea of being able to fight with other players at lower levels but there is still the issue that yes perhaps you didn't buy the gear to enjoy the nostalgia of having nothing from the get go same can't be said about others so gear for lover level PVP would still be a issue as it is transferable from character to character.
  18. Not only this. All characters will have stronger PvP defense ability and will be immune to Crowd Control skills for a certain amount of time if they have been hit by CC attacks three times (such as Knockdown, Bound, Floating, Stun, Grapple) allowing for dynamic counter-attacks. Therefore, one shot kills are not possible anymore and fight are lasting much more longer than on normal servers.
  19. Mihari

Lower PvP lvl req to 39

If you haven't seen the live stream: PvP servers are coming with the next maintenace on 19th June.
  20. Dr INF3NRO

Lower PvP lvl req to 39

Hardcore pvp servers only when?
  21. Deathz Angel

PVE servers will be here in July.

Lol thats rping the cities make plenty off cm taxes dont give me that hogwash. Oooh so each guild occupation of node gives that guild a little silver , node wars arefor pure flexing and thats it. Continue your delusion thoughif you think pvp helps the economy
  22. Don't you come back to like a million notifications popping off?
  23. Not 50 exp, only 50% drop rate i think
  24. PvP server aka Arsha server. : no negative karma when u kill other player. Perma 50% exp and drop rate buff from lvl 50 +
  25. Yesterday
  26. Deathz Angel

PVE servers will be here in July.

Pvp has zero effect on economy how many nodes you have connected and node level gives better drops. Pve players would still be trying to level their gear as high as they can because the newer areas require it. The arena from livestream should be the open world pvp lol. Both parties are there to fight. Why not group up to farm if that's where more than one person is at instead of fighting for the spot? You do know there is group buffpotions coming and everyone would get exp and drops at the same time without having to fight. I don't like the open world PvP system .
  27. AlreadyDead

Trade Quests Gone!!!

You need to have certain nodes connected in order to get certain trade quests. Certain trade levels are also required.
  1. Load more activity