All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Greetings, So its finally happening on June 10th! Personally, the sea content is something i was looking forward to since launch and im super excited to see how it pans out after the update. I do have one concern though and it came up after reading this topic - The forest path wagon materials are hard to come by but a thing like an Epheria Frigate requires far more time and a lot of silver invested into it. If the events to repeat them selves from the attached topic it would be absolutely devastating to someone who's building a frigate. Could we count on the GMs total support incase we lose our materials due to a bad UI function or at least implement a fix to prevent from something like from happening? Would love to get a response before this weeks update! @CM_Valtarra Cheers Dr.Admiral kappa
  3. Yesterday
  4. I went to sand grain no quest went to villa no quest looked at the quest list it's not there either where do I find the quest
  5. Hi @Kahuna! If you have gear in the 480 range that is ok too. We have a gear score requirement because of the content and areas in the game where we play. Dont want to constantly do things to alienate some members so we decided to have the gs requirement. If you're not in that range then definitely keep us in mind for the future when you are! Good luck and happy gaming
  6. Think that should be rare as it is. This is not for everyone to have. It is nice to have content like this. What I imagine is maxed auto potion fae and infinite potion combo, that could be cool
  7. Hello I don’t have a 500gs but I would really like to have a group of people to play BDO with. I am a 52 archer
  8. Last week
  9. That's not the issue, and there's already been a ticket open on the issue for about a week already. Last response, right before yours was: "Thank you for writing back and informing us that the issue still persists on your end. Please know that we will further investigate and check your case with the proper department."
  10. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please file a ticket here: console.playblackdesert.com/support CM Valtarra ❤️
  11. You can change the size of the screen by adding the option to your ring menu. Check in the ring menu selection screen and you should find it. If this does not help, I suggest submitting a ticket to console.playblackdesert.com/support CM Valtarra ❤️
  12. Yes, it is a setting that can be turned on and off to help rendering as @Linxz mentioned. Did they provide directions in the ticket on how to toggle it on and off?
  13. For this specific issue, I suggest submitting a ticket so customer service can help look into this, since it's an account specific issue. Here is the link for ticket submittal: www.console.playblackdesert.com/support Please follow up with me if this doesn’t help ❤️
  14. Thank you! Reporting it now. CM Valtarra ❤️
  15. Yea I realized when I got home I could remove it from inventory. I was under the impression that they worked like regular marni stones, which if I'm not mistaken can't be removed from inventory. I still think it's very unnecessary to not allow both to be filled at the same time. Killing 60,000 mobs and missing out on 12% exp is rough. And vise versa, using exp marni stones in attempt to get to 62, would mean I would miss out on filling the great marni stone at least 4-5 times Appreciate the feedback though!
  16. My favorite animal in Black Desert Online! The Drieghan Yak~ 🐃🐃🐃
  17. Sorry for double post, but is this why we get the "You cannot gather any more" pop up constantly along with bare minimum drops? If not then it's got to be a bug. No way at Artisan 5 Gathering with Magic Pickaxes should we be getting 1 Ore and 1 stone.
  18. Its really not a issue if u want xp only have xp marni stones in inventory if u want accessories use great marni it's very simple
  19. ARSHA IS RECRUITING www.arshabdx.com Arsha is recruiting active players for Siege and Nodewars. We strive for the best and nothing but. We are looking for 261+ AP or 700 (560) evasion players of the following classes below: 🌕 Striker/Mystic 🌕 Berserker (Must be full AP build) 🌕 Archer 🌕 Wiz/Witch (exceptions can be made depending on situation) 🌕 Cannon Team We will always trial exceptional players. Feel free to join our discord and apply at our website. After you drop an application someone from our recruitment team will reachout to you. When we get in contact with you we will then go ahead and set up a date that works for you for a trial. You are expected to come into the trial with an already existing understanding of your class and kit. Additionally, with a gear set up and crystal set up that molds into the meta of the game and PvP. Perks: *An extremely helpful, fun and active PvP/PvE/Hunting Community. We will help you out with anything and everything you will ever need backed with experience. Furthermore, we hold some of the best players in the game.* *Siege Payouts.* *Garmoth EVERY Week.* *Extremely Flexible Schedule Opportunity* *CTG Options* *Guild Buffs that can be popped whenever YOU want.* *Professional Envirorment* If you think you have what it takes, and are committed to the game, drop an app today. www.arshabdx.com https://discord.gg/arsha
  20. Probably should invest energy into the nodes as well.
  21. Exactly grabs need rework and super armor need to be exactly what the name suggest simply make grabs not go through super armors and have super armor give Dp on use
  22. I'm lvl 61 and from what I can tell the only legitimate way to get to lvl 62 is from grinding monsters. A large portion of the experience gained from grinding monsters at lvl 61 comes from regular Marni Stones. I just recently got a Great Marni Stone, however I can't work on the Great Marni Stone (60,000 mobs defeated to complete) at the same time as filling regular Marni Stones. This forces me to have to decide between gaining valuable experience or filling the Great Marni Stone. Leveling from 61 to 62 is already an intense and time consuming grind, and this just makes it painfully and unnecessarily longer for someone in my position. To put it in perspective as to what it means to lose the exp from 60,000 mobs worth of regular Marni Stones: Marni Stone II = 0.1% exp 2,500 mobs killed per 1.5 hours (avg. # of mobs I kill per 1.5 hours) = 0.5% worth of Marni Stone exp 60,000 / 2,500 = 24 24 x 1.5 hours = 36 hours of grinding; 24 x 0.5% exp = 12% exp Apologies if that is confusing to read, but what it means is that if I want to fill 1 Great Marni Stone I lose 36 hours and 12% exp worth of grinding. If I grind 3 hours a day, that's like throwing 12 days down the drain. So please, I beg you, allow simultaneous filling of both regular Marni Stones and Great Marni Stones. As it stands right now, receiving a Great Marni Stone severely hinders the ability to level your character from 61 to 62, which is already time consuming without this issue. @CM_Valtarra
  23. We have too many floats and not enough follow ups for air attack/smash damage. Floats don't last nearly as long as a knockdown so we cannot keep our opponents CC long enough to reliably finish a combo. It's bad enough we don't have near the amount of super armors the other classes do, and even if we did we'd get grabbed right out of it. The least they can do is give us more reliable CC and tracking on our moves. Too often that when I do finally get someone on their back, my follow up attacks whiff right past them. What will it actually take for these people to recognize that while the Dark Knight is beautiful, elegant, and fun to play; she is one of the most disadvantaged classes in the game. Even at 273/275 A/AAP I struggle to kill people before they can get up and run away or immediately grab and instantly and easily 100-0 me. Floats are just not cutting it for the DK. The amount of work she requires shows your laziness and unwillingness to break the stifling meta you have in place now and make the game fun for all classes and not just the 3 or 4 you developers constantly coddle to. I bet if this fake uniform dude was a Dark Knight or a Tamer, or Berserker (and on console),you'd have taken action a long time ago.
  24. Tell them they need to tone down the effectiveness of that stupid crutch instant win button called a grab. It's insane how people are absolute cowards unless they grab you. At the very least they should make it so that you cannot be grabbed out of super armor. There is too much lag and desync to rely on iframes alone and iframes only last a fraction of a second. For grabs to be such a crutch instant win button, there has to be more risk to going for it. We need to be able to more easily punish grabs since they can just plow through any CC you through their way and snatch you out of your animations. For goodness sake, warriors have the grab range of a lahn.
  25. These people take RNG and rarity way too far in these games. They need to up the % a little bit.
  1. Load more activity